Terms and Conditions
- As an end-customer, you have the opportunity to test one Jabra Pro 900 Series headset for a limited period of 14 days subject to these Terms and Conditions.
- The offer of testing a Jabra Pro 900 Series headset is valid from 1st of March to 31 March 2017. Jabra reserves the right to cancel or extend the offer, subject to interest.
- This offer is open to “qualified individuals” in Australia and New Zealand. A Qualified Individual is defined as an end-customer who is either a decision maker or has a high degree of influence over purchasing decisions of communications products for their company. Companies must have a minimum of 100 potential users of headsets using a softphone as their primary phone platform. All enquiries will be qualified by a Jabra sales representative.
- Any end-user companies receiving a Jabra Pro 900 Series headset for a test period are committed to answer a brief evaluation questionnaire after the test period and to take a follow-up meeting with Jabra.
- The Jabra Biz Series headset for the test will be sent by post or provided at a meeting with Jabra. Please allow up to 20 days before you receive your headset.
- End-customer companies have 14 days to test, as per the date of delivery of the headset. After the 14-day trial period is over the Jabra headset must be returned to Jabra unless there is a special agreement with the Jabra sales representative:
- It will also be possible to purchase the headset through a Jabra contact. Contact Jabra Support by email. You can also call for more information.
- This offer cannot be combined with any other offer or discount from Jabra and it is limited to one testing unit per company. Jabra distributors, alliance partners or resellers are not eligible to receive a testing unit. Jabra reserves the right to refuse any request, cancel the promotion or vary the terms and conditions without notice.
- The offer is exclusive property of Jabra - and any use of unauthorised parties without verbal or written agreement with Jabra is prohibited.
- By participating in this programme, Qualified Individuals accept and are bound by these Terms and Conditions.